rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Styles Make Fights" in Regards to Swooping Girls

"Styles Make Fights" in Regards to Swooping Girls

Lumiere and I went back and forth a little on this Miami Beach thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5011.html and it reminded me the importance of putting yourself in places/cities/venues where the girls like your "style".

One thing I have learned in my years of Game that it is of utmost importance to be in places where girls are "buying" your type.

For instance, in Miami Beach, girls love the Custom Suited, high flying, dashing, International Playboy type, which is one reason I do so well there.

Put me in a rocker dive bar, and I will more or less come up dueces.

The example I used was:

In South Beach, 8 out of 10 girls are looking for a guy like me.

In a rocker bar, it might be 2 out of 100. At best.

Granted, since I have tried all styles of Game (from broke International surfer to what I am today) and I can still "chameleon" it, but I am better off just putting myself in the best spot.

This is one of the reasons my Game has "evolved" to where it is now; as I have moved up the "Layer Cake" my Game is more skewed to high end because I have an interest in higher end broads and model types.

Bottom line, be cognizant of where you are putting yourself, because if you are in the right spot, the rest becomes easy.

Messages In This Thread