rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Quote: (12-28-2015 10:30 AM)Traktor Wrote:  

Salafist terrorists are being evacuated from Zabbani in Western Syria after their military defeat by Hezbollah and the SAA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35188344

Note the language used from the BBC, 'fighters'.

Yes, the mind boggles.

Yeah. I walked in on a news report and did a double take when I heard "Islamist fighters and their families are being evacuated". What the fuck!

Who the hell evacuates these people? Oh thats right, we do.

Just when justice is about to be a dish served cold by Mother Russia, in comes the UN and coalition partners to evacuate the moderate beheaders and rapists & their enablers.

For peaceful Syrians to see this must be a kick in the teeth.

In other news Iraq is celebrating some sort of victory over IS. They and the media are claiming a victory when in fact all IS did was evacuate in the face of a more favourable tactic the US military deems, the surge.

Their commanders and hardcore fighters left before they were cut off, traveling to Syria most likely or back to Saudi Arabia and on to Afghanistan, Egypt or Libya. I'm not favouring Syria for their long term goals, what with the Russians blowing their nice partnership up in smoke and only time being their ally.

I reckon Libya and Afghanistan being their next port of call.

These guys won't be cornered until you make it unfeasible for them to get into countries and infest it. You'll corner them in the gulf states behind the billionaire arabs most likely.

Messages In This Thread