rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Hey everyone, first post here. May as well do it in this thread that has got me real hooked.

I follow RT as my main source of news, and since the Paris attacks I've noticed something very strange in their reporting of especially muslims and "refugees".

Over the last 2-3 days, they've had articles/videos:
1) "Attempted Murder" by German attacking refugee shelter
2) Rising Islamophobia in London
3) Mistaking Quran/Bible verses social experiment in Amsterdam
4) "Future President ?" / "'French Front National victory a warning to rest of Europe'" After French election result (Which was weird since Putin and Le Pen are on good terms)
and a few more examples of islam-sympethizing / Passive-aggressive digs at Europeans against the invasion. Meanwhile, zero mention of reverse crimes/troubles...they used to be a lot more in balance.

RT wasn't like this at all prior to Paris attacks, and I am trying to understand what is the purpose of these sort of reports, seeing as RT is very pro-Kremlin and usually the anti-MSM. The only reason I can think of, is that they want to attract Muslims and their Western sympathizers who think the Western Media are against them (LOL), to their side and increase audience, but it's still strange.

Their reporting on Russia's fight against ISIS is still top notch and very detailed and I've noticed have awakened many Americans/Canadians to the lies that are spouted in MSM here every day.

Messages In This Thread