rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Some heartwarming news ... Besieged soldiers meeting their families for the first time in almost 3 years!

About 2 weeks ago, thanks to Russian Air support the Syrian Army was able to liberate the Kwereis Airbase just east of Aleppo. The Airbase was besieged by first the rebels and then ISIS for 2 and a half years (right around the time i started following this war). The Air-base was soon rendered non-functional due to consistent shelling.

These guys went through living hell. The only way they could be supplied was by in-accurate air drops. On top of running low on ammo, medical supplies and living off one meal a day ... they were being attacked by ISIS almost daily. Non-stop, by day , by night and by large suicide VBIED's intended on breaking their defenses.

ISIS actually entered the airbase a couple of times and these guys drove them off hand-to-hand with revolvers and knives. In the beginning, it was estimated there were about 1000-1200 soldiers and airmen inside.

Only 268 made it back!!

If these guys were American, they would have already been offered movie and book deals.

Watch them meet their families who by the way had no idea if theirs sons and husbands were dead or alive until like 3 days before the homecoming. I almost shed man-tears watching this.

I hope these guys get a nice and long all expenses paid vacation on the Mediterranean coast. Having said that ... I can't help but envy these faggots since brotherhoods forged in wartimes like this are unbreakable and last a lifetime. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys officially adopted the children of their fallen comrades.

Messages In This Thread