rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Quote: (10-07-2015 01:22 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2015 12:21 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

@Mekoring:

What one country calls "international terrorism", another country calls "using asymetrical warfare to fight back using the tools that you have."

The countries that have all the resources and power often call it "terror" when the people they bully try to fight back.

There are those countries who pose as noble, virtuous, innocent victims, and yet commit on a routine basis all sorts of military aggressions. It's just that you don't hear about it.

So no, I don't concede your point at all. Iran doesn't do anything that America and Israel already do on a daily basis. There is no moral high ground that the US and Israel can claim with regards to anything in the Middle East, and history has proven that.

What Iran does is nothing in comparison to what its enemies do. No comparison at all. It's just that you're conditioned to believe that they're the "bad guys."

The reality here is one of power politics. Those who have the power want to dominate and control those who have little power. And if you're not a slave for them, they will hate you, malign you, and target you for destruction.

Funny, usually those using asimetrical warfare claim responsability of their actions, and do not deny the act and try to shield the posible perpetrators inside their borders. Also, Argentina was at war with Iran? Last time i check, no. And argentinian citizens died, all because a country funded a terrorist attack based on religion. So no, it was not "asimetrical warfare", it was a pure and simple terrorist attack, and attack on a soft target with the cause of making a political message. I do not care if the current Iranian goverment suffered at the hands of the USA, Israel or the martians, that does not justify what they did. And please, do not assume i am not conditioned to see if one or another are "bad boys", actions speak for themself. And for further note, i do not consider the USA or Israel "friends" of Argentina, but the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not always true.

So all in all "screw Iran" because of muh feels.

Well, guess what, Israel hurt muh feels too.

Iran is not a "friend". Iran is for Russia and everyone an ally, because their common enemies was dumb enough to engage them both with warmongering rhetoric and bring them closer togheter.

There is no friendship in international politics, and particularly war. One leader doesn't appeal to other leader's emotions.

Messages In This Thread