rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Tell Potential Side Piece...She'd Be The Side Piece

How To Tell Potential Side Piece...She'd Be The Side Piece

You never tell a chick she's the side piece.

The foundation of my game is old school, "new agey" or whatever a lot of this bullshit I'm seeing is called is not "game" and the dudes who are running it are not "players".

You can always treat a chick like she's the only one, not through obvious, deliberate actions or words, it's subtle shit, shit that doesn't seem like it even requires any effort, but it's the shit that keeps her rationalizing, shit that keeps her on the team.

That's from your end.

From her end, no bitch tells herself she's the side piece. Think about it. All of us who have jump-offs, after we drop them off, they will refer to us as "exes".

Think about the chick who's fucking a married guy, she doesn't call herself the side piece, the mistress, sideline ho, whatever, she tells herself that the man is going to leave his wife for her.

Jump-offs get mad when the reality that they are jump-offs is revealed, so if you want to keep one around for a minute, then I'd avoid playing that game.

My personal feeling is whatever happens between me and a woman is our business, anything else that happens that has nothing to do with her, is my business.

Messages In This Thread