rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trigger Mortis? More like Trigger Warning - SJWs sink their teeth into James Bond

Trigger Mortis? More like Trigger Warning - SJWs sink their teeth into James Bond

Quote: (09-30-2015 04:06 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 11:54 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

The pic of this herb's wife explain everything, shocker.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"New James Bond author Anthony Horowitz admitted his wife was behind the editing out of sexism in the latest novel Trigger Mortis. The writer said that remaining attractive to a modern audience, given the main character's attitude to women, was one of the hardest things to do. Horowitz said his wife went over the first draft and was 'angry' about some of the things he written.

He told the Radio Times: 'My wife Jill Green, who is the producer of Foyle's War, read the first draft and was quite angry about some of the language and some of the words I used and the descriptions.

'And she was right as she always is and I had to cut back and cut back. I had to really bring it back over the line again. Bond's whole attitude to women, although it's part of his character it doesn't really play very well these days.'

I have to say I have no idea who his wife is, or how good of a writer she is. But changing a character because your wife doesn't like him, when writing a story that is has males as its audience is a silly thing to do.

Bond's attitude towards women is part of the allure his character had.

Foyles' War was a good series, but it is no excuse for her being a bitch and changing James Bond. This Horowitz tranny sounds like he is getting pinned by his wife nightly. Count me out on this fag storm.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Messages In This Thread