rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship wasn’t quite working, so why do I feel so bad about being dumped !?

Relationship wasn’t quite working, so why do I feel so bad about being dumped !?

I have a LTR (1 year) back home, and she dumped me 2 months ago. On her terms.
The reason was my travels (to Ukraine), I went there 3 times in this period.
First time I told her openly that I would go there, she swallowed, second time I told her I was going in a job mission to other european country, she swallowed quite reluctantly, believed that indeed was a job mission, but that I had ordered a Ukranian girlfriend to be there with me, third time I told her I was going to another European country on vacations, she did not swallowed...First month I was destroyed, overdramatic, texting, and all that oneitis stuff, so my reaction was booking another flight to Ukraine, and guess what? After that move, I banged already two another (hot) woman, somehow managed to conquer her again, and will be heading back in a couple of days to Ukraine.

I still did not tell her that I am leaving again...

Life is only one...

Messages In This Thread