rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Honestly in my opinion this type of stuff is asking for trouble and asking to have your life turned upside down. I don't care how much people may say if you "have the right frame" "set things up properly" your asking for trouble.

I'd say either get divorced and have fun if you want to go that route. I think the only way this can not be a headache is if you happen to find a chick and lay out early on it's either an open relationship or find a chick who's cool with looking the other way and has a kind of guys will be guys just treat me right kind of attitude. otherwise I think its trouble.

A buddy of mine has been married to his wife for a few years, has a couple kids, seems like a very standup guy would never expect a situation like this but I guess his wife knows he's like a huge hornball and though I don't know the specifics basically gives him a pass every few weeks to go hit a strip club and get some extras or maybe once a year he'll go down to Costa Rica and play around for a few days. As long as his wife knows about it she's cool.

Messages In This Thread