rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Another area to be careful is your car. It has a license plate that can be traced. Can't look up a license plate? All she has to do is report you as a traffic infraction and the police will find you for her. I drive a lot of rental cars so that helps a little. But you can always be found. The trick is not to make her want to find you.

Also if she rides in your car there are many things that give away your identity. I put all items in the trunk including my wallet and pay for everything in cash. One time I left my credit card out and the crazy bitch got my full name looked me up found my wife and called her. What a fucking nightmare. It is a tough road to go down. And there are a million ways you they can fuck up your life. The older you get and the more you have to lose the worse it gets.

You are young have not been married long and do not have kids believe me it is easier to just leave her.

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread