rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New anti-Roosh article in Daily Mail

New anti-Roosh article in Daily Mail

Quote: (09-07-2015 12:10 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2015 08:50 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Good find but why bother coordinating? It's the Daily Mail (where the typical male-feminist bearded brony homo and his pierced, fat, old-lady glasses-wearing tumblrina counterpart gets their 'news' - it's feminist and SJW city), and look at the comments, already pouring in.

I'm going to have to disagree. The Daily Mail is famous for it's trashy low quality journalism (it once published an article suggesting that Emo music was a cult), but it isn't particularly left wing. It tends to be more conservative.

Basically, all their journalism is about sensationalism and fear. Very few people take it seriously as a newspaper.

The actual Daily Mail newspaper and the Mail Online website very noticeably have a different editorial slant.

Daily Mail is a pretty hard-right newspaper, with a very authoritarian bent - not many lovers of individual liberty on the staff there. Also is pretty much only available in the UK.

Mail Online, on the other hand, spends most of its time bumloving bruce/caitlyn Jenner, trannies in public life, gay pride parades and general female-targeted clickbait about celebrities, children with cancer and that sort of bollocks. It receives (according to its own stats) about 50% of its hits from North America. The Mail Online website is also, I believe (although I lack any proof) largely staffed by the 20-something female relatives of 'real journalists', interning there on daddy's dime, who are there specially to try to drive traffic to the site by producing crap like this Roosh article.

In short - you're both right!

tweet me or check my blog

Messages In This Thread