rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible relocation from Paris to London

Possible relocation from Paris to London

Quote: (09-07-2015 03:28 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I stopped reading after the part about Citizenship. If you have to wait 3 years in France to get citizenship, you should stay there. After that, you can go wherever you want. As far as I know from my friends in London, it could take 6 years or more to get citizenship there, and they are making it more and more difficult.

Thats why this is a pretty big deal for me to consider not leaving.

If all goes well (meaning I find a job that pays 2.2k euro/month thats the condition to be considered when you apply for citizenship) and working such job for 3 years you should be fine. That and the fact that I studied here. At worst it takes 5 years.

I think I was afraid that if I turn down the offer it would be a lost opportunity, but thats just unbased fear speaking. If Im good enough that they could send me to London, Im good enough to find a job here.

Thanks guys for the input, I know what to keep in mind for tomorrow. Ill see what my boss has to say.

Here s hoping I get hired in the HQ in Paris [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

If you like Paris, stay there and make it work. Find another job if need be in the same sector, you should have started looking already.

Working on it already bro, not looking good but I will overcome.

I can find a beautiful virgin in Paris to LTR up, no reason I shouldnt be able to find a job here [Image: wink.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread