rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you break the arm?

Would you break the arm?

Quote: (09-07-2015 09:51 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

You're asking if we think you should have "just snapped that shit in half"? Is this a real question? Dudes like you give sports like that a bad name. This should have never crossed your mind except in a threatening situation. Maybe hang it up until the anger issues are under control.

From the way you talk, I've got to assume you don't actually do any kind of combat sports competitively or actually been in competitions.

But I just want to clarify. Dudes like me, who when they have an arm bar locked in and taking the precaution to carefully apply pressure so damage is next to non existent. Who, even at the sound of a joint popping (the same as cracking your knuckles) instantly release said arm bar due to concern for their opponent. People like me are giving sports like this a bad name.

I understand you completely. [Image: tard.gif]

To everyone else who took the time to reply. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Posted this initially just to vent a bit since I was annoyed to miss out on my chance and moving to 2nd dan. I'll just get it in a few weeks in the next competition.

Messages In This Thread