rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why College-Educated Women Can't Find Love

Why College-Educated Women Can't Find Love

I have some personal experience that has recently provided me with some insight on this topic.

In my last job I became close to two male co-workers in particular, one of whom was an office mate and the other a slightly older guy who worked in the same department. All of us were black, male, and well educated. The difference between me and them, however, was just how prolific they were romantically. These two were some of the greatest natural players I've ever seen in my life. My office-mate had perfected the pursuit of women to a proper science, even keeping a running chart/table of all of his conquests (name, ethnicity, school, and age included). The older co-worker was in his late twenties and had surpassed triple digits by the time he turned 21. The game was really a game to them - they relished the challenge of pursuing attractive women and had made themselves VERY good at it through consistent practice.

I've had my moments here and there in my romantic life, but I was left in awe at times just watching these two in action because, frankly, they had a natural grasp of game that I only wish I had or could effectively approximate. During a night out at an urban club in the city I watched one of these two singlehandedly hold the attention of four women at one time, all of whom were openly competing for him (one of whom had come out that night and arrived, dressed to the nines with roomate in tow, specifically for the purpose of seeing him). I saw one of them bring two girls he had recently smashed to the club one night and dance with both for hours on end at the same time despite the fact that both were fully aware of each others' history with him (he later took one of them back to smash at the end of the night). I saw another literally go through a girl a day for a week straight, and discuss with me the scheduling problems that had arisen as girls continued contacting him to "hang out" and he simply ran out of days to fit them in each week (it got to a point at which we both brainstormed creative new ways for him to prioritize his top targets, turn down many more who he was less sweet on, and get more meets in per week - like I said, this was turning into a real science).

I enjoyed going out with them because I learned a little something new each time as I watched them at work and genuinely feel it improved my understanding of game in my environment and my place (or, perhaps, lack thereof) within it.

The key here is that these guys had a very clear "type". They didn't mess around with white women at all and didn't pay much mind to Asians either (women of either of these backgrounds made up a paltry percentage of their respective notch counts). They pursued a very specific breed of woman: the educated black girl (mixed girls and afro-latinas included). At some point during our time working together we got to talking about how much they loved this specific type of woman and how that fascination might limit their pool of potential prospects somewhat. We started trying to figure out how many women there really were in their pool.

Our rough estimation started with a baseline of around 24 million black women in the USA. We assumed, conservatively, that perhaps 1/3rd of these were in the 18-35 range, giving us 8 million targets. Assume 10% of those are not obese or overweight and could generally be considered at least "above average" (say, 6/10 or better).
How many of those are educated? We guessed around a quarter of these women would manage to get a 4 year degree at a decent school.

That leaves us with about 200,000 women. Obviously that is a rough estimate, but the fact that it was plausible opened my eyes.

My two coworkers, between them, had managed to get at 300+ women in that pool. That's more than .1% of the total pool between just the two of tem.
Add about a dozen guys like them (and there are definitely a couple dozen more educated black men with their romantic skillset and prolific numbers in the USA), and you're talking about not even 50 guys (each averaging circa 150 women in that pool) managing to make a statistically significant dent in the pool of attractive educated black women, easily sampling 3-4% of the pool (over 7000 women) between them. Even assuming substantial overlap between them (the educated black community is a small one and these men have all undoubtedly fucked some of the same women), the final number could still easily surpass 5000.

To me, this revealed an explanation as to why many college educated black women were having a hard time finding love: quite a few weren't looking for it or, if they were, many were trying to get it from the same dude 100+ other women with their exact qualifications were seeking as well.

These women were essentially all trying to fuck the same dudes and, make no mistake, these women knew it. One of the co-workers I mentioned above is in an LTR and continues to increase his count even as he maintains the relationship. The girl is not stupid - she knows who she is dating and what he does, even as she pretends not to. Her conversations with him and others in her social circle made it very clear that she was, in fact, very proud of who he is - she knows all about the sexual exploits he had with many women prior to entering their relationship (exploits she claims to think he's given up on), and has stated very clearly that she feels like she "won" by becoming his girlfriend. Just being with him makes her feel like a champion of some sort because so many other women fought (and continue to fight) for the privilege and only she has it. This pride associated with snagging the one guy everyone else wants to fuck (classic pre-selection) is what keeps her with him even as he quite clearly continues to mess around.

That's the portion of the problem that goes (predictably) unmentioned in this article: female choice. As my anecdotes above are intended to illustrate, it is clear that many educated women (at least in the black community) are not looking simply for love. They want the perfect guy, and they're willing to share him with 100+ other women for the less than 1% shot of getting on his arm (and the nearly 100% shot of continuing to share in the event that they do get on his arm). When you and 100+ women are all trying to fuck the same dude and your love for the idea of "winning" the battle over said 100+ women keeps you chasing men who are very unlikely to ever really settle down with you, it gets harder to find the long-lasting relationship you claim to want.

The truth is that these women, for all of the talk about the desire for black love and long-term romantic bliss, would rather share a single alpha male with one dozen other women than go get a greater beta who is a sure thing. This truth is crucial to the problems that this article is outlining, whether the author likes it or not. The situation educated women find themselves in is not simply the product of educated guys turning into a mass of pompous pricks because their female peers outnumber them. This is not simply a case of poor, helpless women being made the unwitting victims of predatory males with egos swelled by an abundance mentality.

Women are choosing, by and large, to forego romantic opportunities that would be more likely to lead to a stable, long-term relationship in favor of a) riding a cock carousel absent any real effort to establish a relationship because they want to sample attractive men (sometimes a few and sometimes a lot, depending on the woman) without getting tied down in a relationship they feel will be a burden/hindrance to their career success and/or overall future, or b) knowingly joining herds of other women in what essentially amounts to a lottery play for a single guy and (even assuming they beat the spectacular odds of failure and win) sharing that guy.

Nobody is making these women make these choices. It is true that there aren't enough educated men to go around for every single educated woman, but there are most certainly more than the current numbers of single women would have you believe. Many women who could otherwise have decent long-term relationships are making choices that, frankly, make such relationships more difficult to obtain.

Women, by and large, get the men they want and deserve. That has largely been true in the past, it will remain true in the future, and it is most definitely true (probably truer than it has ever been) in the present.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread