rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why College-Educated Women Can't Find Love

Why College-Educated Women Can't Find Love

El Chinito Loco, I actually went and talked to the trade school in town about welding when I had a couple of semesters left. My parents convinced me to finish and unfortunately there were no openings in welding. I finished the last year because I was already in too deep. I will never use my degree.

I have decided to start buying rental properties as a way to independent income. I'm starting with an owner-occupied 2-4 unit, with a buy, improve, and refinance strategy in mind. My goal is to be a full-time landlord at age 30. I'm 24 now so I have six years to buy enough properties to make a living.

I work in a blue-collar logistics field now. I like the day to day and it pays decent cash. I can pay off my loans and put cash away for real estate. I love the red pill aspect of blue collar work. I mentioned in another thread how the guy who trained me got screwed on child support and we frequently talk red pill concepts. No HR and the GM loves sexist jokes. What's not to like?

Messages In This Thread