rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My one year revolution

My one year revolution

Alright time to share some data so far. Regarding my weight loss.

[Image: Vp0LNav.jpg]

The first two charts are just about my weight over a period of time. I created the second chart so Non-Americans could easily read it.

Homeostasis regards how much is energy(in Calories) is required to sustain myself that day.

The fourth chart regards how much food I eat in Calories and the difference is basically homeostasis subtracted by the amount of Calories I consumed.

The last chart is to show the relationship between the differences in how much weight I should be losing theoretically and what my actual changes are. Take note that I tracked my weight in terms of whole numbers and rounded up all the time. The projected loss was based on the accumulated caloric deficits divided by 3500. It said you to need to have a burn at least 3500 calories to lose one pound. While in the short run, it doesn't show a strong correlation. I am expecting in the long run, the lines to strongly correlated.

Tomorrow, I will show the hours I worked on my other projects.

Messages In This Thread