rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My one year revolution

My one year revolution

^^^On Weight Loss

Maybe one thing to track and keep in mind is blood sugar levels. It is the opinion of many, including myself for what it matters, that the reason many overweight people don't stick to a particular diet is not so much a lack of "will power", but a very uneven blood sugar level. Basically hypoglycemia. They have learned to modulate blood sugar by eating in a certain way, and in changing that everything gets thrown for a loop. So they have serious crashes in blood sugar that may even result in losing consciousness. Expecting a person in that situation to stick to his diet is like telling a very, very thirsty person that he can't drink the water sitting right next to him.

Anyway, you can obviously get the strips and machine that measure blood sugar, and track this for yourself. There are also supplements that claim to help stabilise blood sugar.

Messages In This Thread