rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My one year revolution

My one year revolution

I am currently unsatisfied with my life. Reflecting back on my life to date, I have to realize I have not done enough to improve myself. It might be the lack of self confidence. Maybe it is the lack of human capital. Or perhaps I have not enough to address my past failures. Regardless, I am dedicating a year to self improvement. The main feature of the tasks I am focusing on are all things a single human can control themselves. What is great about my tasks is they are achievable dominantly via effort. Here are the areas I will focus for my self-improvement in one year:

Learn to speak or read and write in 10 different languages
Lose 84lbs(38.1kg)
Read and review 1 book a week
Become a better computer programmer
Become faster and more precise at mathematics

Some of these goals I have already started to put effort into performing.

These are some fairly difficult goals to have. I may not end up achieving all of them. However, they do set for a fantastic target to where I should be heading in a one year period. Even if I only accomplish 20% of what I set out to do, I’ll be much better off then where I am starting.

Why start a thread about this? It helps keep a track on what goals I have achieved. It subjects me to public scrutiny.

I'll maintain a blog on any additional events. I will use this thread to maintain more major events.

Messages In This Thread