rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Erectus Walks Amongst Us - Mindblowing book on race and evolution

Erectus Walks Amongst Us - Mindblowing book on race and evolution

Quote: (07-16-2016 11:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Science has made mistakes in the past, and will continue to make them. Scientists are just as susceptible to groupthink as any other profession. We shouldn't worship science just because they call it "science."

Fair enough, though I think that attributing the censorship to organic "groupthink" is whitewashing the censorship; to put it mildly.

Quote:Quote:

It's likely that most of what we think we know in this area will be overturned in 50 or 75 years, as new discoveries come to light. But all we can do until then is try to evaluate the data as best we can.

The outlook toward "overturning what we think that we know" implies that there was a politically unencumbered process of mainstreaming "what we think that we (currently) know". Thus, that "what we think that we know" (what is presented as true) was a result of a fair and balanced assessment of ideas. I disagree.

In my mind, the conclusions would need to be re-categorized as uncertain as a matter of recognition of the censored scientific environment, until an unencumbered re-assessment of data could take place.

They tried to evaluate the world as best they could with the information that they had at the time. It's just that I think knowledge has expanded since those days. Their conclusions don't "fit the data" any more, in my opinion.

As you know, data is both about its validity and its interpretation. I, and many others, are dubious that it would be valid to come to your conclusion based on data that was not brought to the forefront under politically unencumbered conditions.

It just blows my mind that they discovered this diminutive species of man (homo floresiensis) a few years back. That means probably that as late as 25,000 year ago, there was a dwarf species of hominid walking around in remote islands on Indonesia.

Who knows what other weird discoveries are out there, that might upset the whole apple-cart? We just don't know.

Current specific topic aside, if you look close enough and in the correct places, there are enough acknowledged discoveries that would upset the apple cart, so to speak, should they be brought to light in the wider sphere. You can find them on Wikipedia and in archived articles.

Messages In This Thread