rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thinking about doing something stupid. marrying a colombian pro.

thinking about doing something stupid. marrying a colombian pro.

So right now I'm staying in Ibague, Colombia. I'm taking a semester off to visit some family here, practice my spanish, and to generally fuck around for a few months before the next semester. I've been here for about 6 weeks now and because im a degenerate asshole and because Colombian pros are about 18 dollars I've been frequenting a local brothel. I've gone 5 times now and fucked the same chick 4 of those 5 times. The third time I saw her she was surprised I kept going back to her and she gave me her number and mentioned that we should go out some time, we also hung out at the bar for a while and talked. She's a really cute girl, very nice and cool, ide say she would be a solid 8 if I didn't know she was a pro. She's 21, has a kid, they both live in the brothel, says the only family she has are poor farmers. Didn't ask her why she's working as a pro because I thought it would be awkwarr. Anyways the last time I saw her, about a week ago, we fucked and afterwards I was chilling at the bar with her and after a few beers she asked me in a serious manner if I could bring her to the US. I was a little surprised and told her maybe, although in the back of my mind I was thinking no. So the past week I've been thinking about it and the more I do the more I think it isn't THAT bad of an idea.
I moved back in with my mother last semester because I wanted to focus on school and I was tired of working forty hour weeks and going to school part time just to be on my own. Right now i live in a shitty part of town in Tampa,fl in a small 2 bd room with my mom and her husband and its getting really depressing for me, I hate not having my own space and feeling like a kid.
I know it sounds really bad but I think if I marry this chick I think i could get her to strip and pay most of our bills while I focus on school. I really know its sounds bad but I'm sure stripping in the US for 2 grand a month is better than being a prostitute for 300 dollars a month in Colombia. I'm also not eligible to receive financial aid because my parents don't Do their taxes, but if I get married I would be eligible.
The more I think about the better of an idea it seems. Ide be able to help this chick out while she helps me. Ide also be getting pussy on a regular basis.
Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread