rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

The OP's naiveté on this subject actually made me a little angry.

We had our own "child abuse hysteria" in Germany in the 90s, the "Wormser Prozesse". They were started by the feminist organisation "Wildwasser" and managed to break up 25 families, with disgusting results like one 70 year old grandmother being put into prison for sexual abuse of children and then dying there while the trials went on. After a few years of court trials EVERY SINGLE CASE was dismissed - but some of the children were not reunited with their INNOCENT parents, because the youth welfare service that placed them in foster families while the parents were on trial said that it had already been to long and that it would be too confusing for the children to switch families again...
During investigation, some of the children were interviewed on more than twenty separate times (by "social workers") for up to half an hour with a special puppet that had no facial features but a huge penis, and they were asked "Did your daddy ever touch you?", "Where did he touch you?" until they child finally pointed at the penis and then the father was thrown into prison.

I can't find the english equivalent of the german "Wormser Prozesse" Wikipedia page, but there were similar events in the english speaking world:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_s...e_hysteria

Really OP, I can't understand that a repped RVF member can read a comic like that and not see through the typical "Man = bad, woman/girl = victim" and "let's use rape/sexual abuse to further the feminist cause" bullshit agenda. Of course there are actual cases of fathers sexually abusing their children, but this is a fictitious storyline made up to cast doubt on families and fathers.

Messages In This Thread