rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

Quote: (09-04-2015 09:09 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Is it me, or why do these dolts need to go along and remake innocent childhood things as gritty?

Especially this neckbeard's "gritty Charlie Brown". It reminds me of the TMNT movie. Do they really need to have a supper gritty and dark back story?

Not sure how old you are but the original TNMT comics from the '80's are very gritty and violent.

In the 90's cartoon adaptation, the Foot Soldiers were changed from humans to robots so they could depict the Turtles using their weapons on them.

[Image: tmnt-shredder-death-104211.png]

That's Leonardo killing the Shredder. Every adaptation from the '90's to the present has been watered down so they can show it to little kids.

There's a video on the first page that shows what I'm talking about. . I hear people use TMNT often when they talk about cartoons being remade gritty when it's just the opposite in this case.

But re: OP's comic, I agree with you, this guy is using rape in his story to mask his lack of talent. Just a blatant use of shock value to get attention instead of actual humor and storytelling, nothing to see here.

And this is the worst thread title I've seen in years on rvf.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread