rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to argue with Feminists who assert that Gender is a Construct??

How to argue with Feminists who assert that Gender is a Construct??

How do you argue with Feminist/SJWs who talk like this?? Gender as a "Construct". This was a response to an FB discussion with a hard-core Feminist who at first used the "whiney privileged white male" catch-phrase to try to reframe the discussion with race-hustling. My previous comment had been merely reflecting reality of evolutionary biology and how women are noticeably more picky than men, even when it comes to looks.

Quote:Quote:

You can read many of the very articulate and accurate comments from women above that argue against this insipid sexist graphic, what I would say is just redundant at this point. And it's what makes your comment whiny and from a place of male privilege. But I will make a note of one of the things you said that particularly bothered me: I long for a world where I'm NOT fetishized by men solely for my body type as are all progressive educated women I know at this point. Don't complain about something without recognizing that the "biology" you argue about combined with patriarchal male privilege is what has lead to the rape culture that we women live in fear of everyday. Please be our advocates and partners in helping recognize and fight against the construct that is gender rather than complain about there not being dating sites for short men. A decent personality and conversational skills are your only tools required to find a kick ass partner that wants to share your life with you.

These people are so indoctrinated by their Marxist lemmings, blank-slate professors, will simply pointing to the laws of male-female biology be enough to get anything through to them? Any other tactics to show them the light??

Messages In This Thread