rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-13-2019 01:48 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Final thoughts:

If most of the GOP was uncucked, there might some hope. But after a few years of Trump, it appears the country doesn't even have the stomach or will to even build a wall let alone address other basic issues. The 2018 mid-terms showed this.

In Europe, I'm seeing actual substantial action taking place despite being deeper in the hole. I'm seeing multiple countries with majority rule governments getting shit done. I'm seeing the early signs of the formation of a Heritage European Union of uncucked nations.

I suppose if the USA gets deeper in the hole, could that awaken a real revolution? Or perhaps the harsh truth is, there really isn't a will deep down to fix things. In that, only a ultra minority (10-20%) have the will to really put it all on the line or really get what is at stake. I ask myself: "Could someone like 2016 Trump or right of Trump" ever win a US general election post 2020?"

Sadly, I've have to say "not a chance in hell."

Trump was the last shot at the national level and has tainted the right-wing/civic nationalist brand going forward. Not entirely his fault but he did his share to fuck things up and make it harder for the next guy; assuming there will even be a next guy.

Anyway, what's everyone's take on (parts of) Europe vs USA and who will be better off in the long-term given the current situations on the ground in 2019?

About the bigger hole in Europe - this is an illusion at least when some countries are concerned. The US will fall faster in terms of demographics. The madness seen in US universities and feminists, racial anti-White animosity is also nothing that you see in at any French, Austrian or even British college.

Our best hope is that the first country that literally falls by diversity, collapses and becomes a riot/rape/crime-infested shithole, where companies are fleeing en masse and tanking the economy - that country will teach the others to re-focus on ethno-nationalism to a greater degree. But the problem with that is that this can take decades since the demographics in most European countries are better than in the US - it will take longer for them to become minorities or have a large Muslim population that demands a sharia shithole.

My guess is that at best Switzerland, Italy, Finland and most EE countries can make it out of the future diversity wars. The Italians will be swarmed ever more, but they have enough balls left to go into mass-deportations-mode with the barrell of a gun if things get worse. Even countries like Austria - they are frankly as good as gone. 25% of all children are already Muslim there!

Sooner or later this will have to end in armed conflict or maybe the globalists already have the solutions for it - chip everyone and control the diversity by combat drones on every street corner.

Messages In This Thread