rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

What are everyone's thoughts on Europe (parts of it, at least) being better off than the USA in the long-run?

Europe's decline has come quicker and in a more severe form but there is some real pulses of actual resistance happening it seems. Conventional wisdom has been that the USA was better off than Europe but I'm starting to question that assumption now.

Europe:

1. Italy - Shutting down migrant flows massively.

2. Hungary - has built extensive walls and border security.

3. Countries like Poland and the Czech Republic also appear to be very aligned with the recent actions of places like Italy and Hungary.

To a lesser extent, we see real resistance in:

4. France - Yellow Vest movement.

5. UK - Brexit party rapid rise recently and the fact that the UK at least voted to get out of the EU despite all the bullshit since.

In the USA:

Trump got elected and essentially nothing has really reversed and the momentum seems to be basically gone. Furthermore, the 2018 mid-terms didn't result in a purging of the GOPe at all and the democrats won the House. If you supported 2016 Trump policies, the trend isn't looking very good right now.

1. Migrant/illegal crossings are at record levels.

2. Censorship/de-platforming is increasing exponentially in both frequency and severity. Freedom of Speech seems to be essentially a dead concept in practical terms; this is suppose to be one of the USA's major advantages over Europe. Trump is MIA.

3. No real strong alternative to Trump seems to exist if demographics and/or MAGA policy is a priority; either within the GOP or DEM pool.

4. Trump doesn't seem to care at all about mentoring/developing new MAGA politicians and talent. His employment picks for his administration and lack of support on the trail for some MAGA people proves this.

5. Trump is either inept and/or compromised and so if general sentiment were to become more MAGA down the line (not likely), would Trump effectively utilize that support to get substantial things done? Doubtful given all the evidence.

6. Israel seems to own both major political parties and their priorities appear to supersede the interests of the host nation at times. The senior leaders of the only civic nationalist movement (MAGA) the country has appears to have loyalties to a foreign nation and gives first class priority to them.

Final thoughts:

If most of the GOP was uncucked, there might some hope. But after a few years of Trump, it appears the country doesn't even have the stomach or will to even build a wall let alone address other basic issues. The 2018 mid-terms showed this.

In Europe, I'm seeing actual substantial action taking place despite being deeper in the hole. I'm seeing multiple countries with majority rule governments getting shit done. I'm seeing the early signs of the formation of a Heritage European Union of uncucked nations.

I suppose if the USA gets deeper in the hole, could that awaken a real revolution? Or perhaps the harsh truth is, there really isn't a will deep down to fix things. In that, only a ultra minority (10-20%) have the will to really put it all on the line or really get what is at stake. I ask myself: "Could someone like 2016 Trump or right of Trump" ever win a US general election post 2020?"

Sadly, I've have to say "not a chance in hell."

Trump was the last shot at the national level and he has tainted the right-wing/civic nationalist brand going forward. Not entirely his fault but he did his share to fuck things up and make it harder for the next guy; assuming there will even be a next guy.

Anyway, what's everyone's take on (parts of) Europe vs USA and who will be better off in the long-term given the current situations on the ground in 2019?

Messages In This Thread