rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-11-2019 05:50 PM)Deusleveult Wrote:  

You just have to look at what France has accomplished since the conversion and baptism of Clovis to Catholicism in 496 until the French Revolution in 1789.

France and Catholicism are going hand in hand. There cannot be one without the other.

You can see the consequences of France forgeting God and her roots since the French Revolution, it has only been downhill since then.
And we haven't reach the bottom yet, we keep digging.

This seems to be the consensus among french patriots, however it does not seem to withhold basic historical scrutiny ?

Almost everything good which happened in europe (books, art, music, culture) started with the renaissance (which was basically the re-discovery of pre-christian knowledge, greek roman etc) which culminated (for france) with the french revolution and then the industrial revolutions.
This was after almost a thousand years of the "dark ages", which strangely corresponds to the christianization of europe but that's just a coincidence I'm sure.

For me the turning point of the western civilization seems more to be the loss of the two world wars.
This is when the white man basically committed suicide, and it's been spiraling downwards since then.

So yeah, just by looking at the facts I do not believe a return of catholicism would bring any good in france.
One could even argue that it never left : the pope is pro gays pro migrants pro whatever, france is pro gays pro migrants pro whatever - so what is your idea exactly ?
Should we first storm the vatican before we can finally storm the bastille ? [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread