rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-09-2019 02:43 PM)Oberrheiner Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2019 02:58 PM)Deusleveult Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2019 01:54 PM)Oberrheiner Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2019 02:46 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2019 03:56 AM)Oberrheiner Wrote:  

This is one way to see things, but I don't agree with it.
I have known some people which were literally satanists, as in trying to practice magic, sacrifice and what not.
I don't see how it's helpful to put those in the same bag as the anti-clerical may-68ards, some jewish cults, or the money/power elite - they are all a very difference bunch.

Except if your goal is a big return of catholicism of course, which is not something I strive for since I believe it is just a blueprint for jewish domination.
Is this what you are fighting for, 911 ?
And if yes would you care explaining why ?

A return of Catholicism is a blueprint of Jewish domination?!? [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Not its return, catholicism itself.
But you're not answering the question [Image: smile.gif]

Can you tell us instead why you think Catholicism is a blueprint of jewish domination?

For, not of.
But to answer your question I don't see any added value in explaining this, it's just a personal opinion and you don't have to agree with it.

Just like I don't have to agree with your faith - it doesn't mean I'm against it, or that I'm going to annoy you trying to change your mind, you absolutely have the right to believe whatever you want to of course.

The question I was asking was more what makes you think that it would be good for society if more people would share your faith ?

You just have to look at what France has accomplished since the conversion and baptism of Clovis to Catholicism in 496 until the French Revolution in 1789.

France and Catholicism are going hand in hand. There cannot be one without the other.

You can see the consequences of France forgeting God and her roots since the French Revolution, it has only been downhill since then.
And we haven't reach the bottom yet, we keep digging.

Messages In This Thread