rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Europe - it's not White says an African politician with a thick AFrican accent running for office in Europe.

And Africa is not black.
Asia is not Asian.

Obviously you can only go on Whitey attack in the West where the people are on a suicidal trip of self-annihilation.

Bitch will find out what happens to the West when it's populated by Africans and Arabs. Yeah - guess the remaining few Whites made it into a shithole on purpose.

I am reminded again that EVERY LITTLE CONTRIBUTING HUMAN BEING in a country counts as I did some business with an Azerbaijani guy. He had to prepare some appartments for further rent for AirBnB. The first inspection quickly showed that:

+ there were issues with the locks - when you close it from the inside, then any other guests could not open it - a disaster as the big appartment is rent out for rooms
+ the bathroom does not lock at all
+ the bathroom lacks heating while all the other places have it

When I told him, he waved it away as if it's nothing. And mind you - that guy is a nice one, a secular also with a hot girlfriend who parades around in a mini-skirt. So he is on Janissar level, tall and industrious, somewhat successful.

The sum total of all those people make up a country. When their best are this sloppy, then what about the averages?

Disco volante shared this:

Classic French film will not get sequel because "Paris is ugly now", says director.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter...04181.html

gee I wonder why?

Paris isn't ugly because of ugly buildings. Paris has become ugly for being inundated with people who are not French and will never be French - even if their families have been there for generations.

The first Amelie movie was a love letter to the French spirit, the French people and Paris itself.

Messages In This Thread