rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-06-2019 11:13 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2019 09:30 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

A return of grassroots Catholic values would be quite a thing.

The current pope and his masters simply getting more numbers and revenue? Yeah, that's not going to do anyone any good.

The Catholic church has long been taken over by the globalists. My guess is that the last real opposing pope was killed off in the 1970s. John Paul II was at best a useful tool - allowing as one of the edicts for clergy to be openly joining the Freemasons.

And the current one pushed the overton window further by being more Islam-friendly than Angela Merkel. According to him there should be zero borders in Europe and we should accept a billion of those architects and engineers. A bishop has said that he is willing to turn the churches into mosques. So yeah - catholicism won't save you if your church should be renamed Globalism Inc.

That is the problem with hierarchal organizations - they are only good so long as the top hierarchy stays strong and on top. Once that is taken over, then it's game over - it would not even matter if 80% of the priests were saintly shtilords and the path was the best religion on Earth. Those 80% would have to leave the church and create a new Catholic church.

Christianity is past it's zenith even if there are many Chinese converting - and you would have to create new churches with a decreasing congregation.

Even I have to concede that a grassroots Catholic revival would meaningful regardless of whether the scumsuckers at the top were still in place.

Just because you go to church and live the values of your ancestors in a particular building with particular peers doesn't mean the Pope can force you to march for gay rights or vote for immigration.

One of the things I'm slowly coming to accept is that if you set your pre-requisites for fellowship to "nobody in this extended group disagrees with me about anything" then you will never be a part of anything meaningful. You can't even run a family like that much less a congregation.

It's hard to force a man to commit evil if he refuses but a man that humbles himself before nobody and nothing will be forever alone, even from God. I'm actually considering going to church again knowing that I don't need to agree with the other parishioners or the priest or the arch-bishop or the pope. In the end it's God's house and he's the only person I need to answer to.

300 million people accepting God's will in their lives would put the fear of God into both the Vatican and elites. The deep state snakes at the top of the organisation cannot force rank and file Catholics to go against God if those rank and file Catholics don't choose to. Besides. What's the difference between occupying a Catholic church or undertaking the pointless gesture of building a new order? The new order would be subverted even more easily than the Vatican.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread