rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (04-17-2019 06:20 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2019 08:47 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I'm half Danish and went to Bosnia in April of 2012. When I was there, I met a muslim who spoke Danish perfectly. He had moved to Denmark as a refugee from the war but was later expelled despite doing his best to assimilate. He complained that the Bosniak muslims were the only ones to get educations and jobs.

Indeed, Bosnians are merely former Croats and Serbs that have undergone 500 years of Islamization by the Ottoman Empire, with a minimal amount of international mixing with their Turkish overlords. They have nothing in common with the barbaric scum of Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

The Bosnians might not be the cream of the crop like the Czech, but in essence they're still perfectly nice Slavic-European people.

No kidding. One thing that really sent that message home was that after 3 days of arriving in Sarajevo from Istanbul, I suddenly realized "I haven't heard the call to prayer once in a city full of mosques". I cannot say that I found the calls to prayer in Istanbul or Cairo very charming. It was mostly just poor recordings played obnoxiously loud on cheap speakers, little different than a 14 year old blasting hair metal from his parents' garage.

I actually stopped locals in the street to ask them if they had the call to prayer. They said of course we do. I had trouble believing them so I set my alarm for 11:59 AM the next day. When I stopped to listen after my alarm went off, I could just barely hear what sure sounded like mullahs singing it live from the minarets without amplification. The church bells of Copenhagen are deafening by comparison.

While Istanbul was much more historically interesting, I would much rather live in Sarajevo, even if the girls were less attractive and the food and booze were worse (they are not).

Interestingly I do not remember hearing it either in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia either, though I was only there for 30 hours.

Messages In This Thread