rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (04-16-2019 08:47 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2019 02:59 AM)rockoman Wrote:  

I live in Germany.

A few days back I got talking to this guy at a social occasion. It turned out he's an immigration lawyer working knee-deep in the refugee industry.

He told me that he thinks the authorities here are systematically favouring male over female refugees/migrants. So, that whereas women will feel the full force of the law and have their applications rejected if there is some problem, the system will bend over backwards to be lenient to male migrants. He offered no explanation, but this was his opinion as someone working day in day out in this area.

Make of that what you will.

I've been wondering about a similar thing for years now.

I'm half Danish and went to Bosnia in April of 2012. When I was there, I met a muslim who spoke Danish perfectly. He had moved to Denmark as a refugee from the war but was later expelled despite doing his best to assimilate. He complained that the Bosniak muslims were the only ones to get educations and jobs in Denmark, but were then expelled.

I wondered why this was while walking in Sarajevo, until I noticed that often Bozniak woman under 30 look like this:

[Image: 1Amra-Silajdzic.jpg]

And other muslim women in Denmark have the usual goat herder inbred look.

Basically, he has been expelled because Danish women did not want to compete with his female cousins.

Instead, Denmark gets enriched with vibrants like this:

It's been clear to me for a while that immigration policy in the west is driven by women voters who want to tilt the sexual market scales in their favor.

A case from the city of Nürnberg here in Germany a couple of years ago.

A middle-aged doctor had married a young Thai woman and brought her back here. The immigration authority discovered some mistake in their paperwork. I'm not sure now what it was but it was minimal.

Instead of contacting the couple in the normal way to get it sorted out, the immigration people waited one morning until the doctor had driven to work. They then knocked on the door, took the wife into custody, drove her to the airport and put her on the plane to Bangkok. She wasn't even allowed to phone her husband to tell him what was happening. He didn't speak to her until she called from Thailand after she landed there.

The couple then had to apply again and wait one year for the woman to rejoin her husband.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

Messages In This Thread