rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Sure, Martim Moniz can be pretty trashy looking but I've been there plenty of times and nothing really happened. There's a ton of Bangladeshis and what not in that zone. Sometimes others too. There's a handful of bad places in the periphery but I'm not sure of any European country without those slums. Even the 99% white ones or so.

As for catholicism, not really. Many of them aren't Catholic, but belong to wacky Evangelical-style churches. However, the Africans that are serious church goers usually are VERY well behaved and integrated and have 3-4 kids or so. They aren't the problem IMO. Even yesterday my father was mentioning how he used to play with many of the middle aged Africans on the streets and how they were his good friends, but their children and possibly grandchildren often have a completely different outlook, because of hip-hop/rap culture, and the fact that their parents spoiled them (on the account of having a poor childhood, the parents).

So I am frankly a bit torn on this. As I said I live in a 50% African neighbourhood when I'm in Portugal, and some of these are REALLY GOOD people, that work two jobs and often very tiring ones. There are some punks around sure, but they don't do anything around here and the zone is 100% safe. I've passed near them hundreds of times and I was bothered exactly ZERO times. Of course, some of them in the periphery areas are really nasty (between themselves, actually whites don't suffer that much of the evil). It's a matter of separating the wheat from the chaff. Some of the Asians, South Asians like Timorense etc are great people as well. It might seem odd to foreigners but we do have a very ancient relationship with some SEA countries and the relationship with them is generally pretty good. I quite like them. I honestly prefer many of them over some white Portuguese, but that is another story...

As for solutions, it will vary from country to country but most likely won't be peaceful. In Portugal not much will happen. Different people and different mentality. Far-right here is at 0,5% tops, and they are idiotic punks either way. What will happen here, though, is that we'll simply follow along when the rest of Europe moves further into nationalism.

Quote: (04-06-2019 06:25 PM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Not sure if it can help , but I felt this third world style next to Martim Muniz metro station. I am sure there are much worse places than this outside Lisbon or in some other districts.

I also have some sort of feeling that the "logical" immigrants ( Angola , Mozambique , Cabo Verde , possibly Bissau?) are less problematic. Could that be because they are in general strong catholic and therefore can fit in a bit better in portuguese society ?

All this is a bit depressive and still Portugal is in better state than France or Belgium .... but I think that even if we manage to kill the EU or take over , the danger comes from the ENTIRE world and our identity and cultures won't be preserved...

the only potential salute is a full recatholicisation of catholic countries coupled with a very strict isolation policy from "the world". In other words , I would accept to be isolated from China , India , etc and have a financial market which belongs to our size in the world " A small one.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread