rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (04-06-2019 02:15 PM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

A quick update on Lisbon , where I am for a business trip....
A couple of districts are not different from Paris , London or others... third-world surroundings , population & wide-open drug market

I was surprised to see Indians and Chinese in big numbers.

In the last few years (say five or six) there has been a huge influx of south Asians, but surprisingly the majority are not actually Indians but Bangladeshis and Nepalese (same difference eh?). Chinese have been in Lisbon and other cities for longer. Since I have a friend who works with these communities (helping them setting up business, with taxes, etc) he pretty much gave me the big picture, which is that there seems to be a sort of 'Asian caste system', wherein you have your Chinese overlords with the big money, owning important real estate and big companies, next you have the actual Indians, which despite relatively low in number, act as the intermediaries and supply chains for the next caste, Bangladeshis and Nepalese, which own the restaurants and 24/7 stores.

Some Lisbon streets, right in the center, have been completely taken over. Chinese landlords, Nepalese and Bangladeshi tenants. I passed through one of these recently and we're not far away from designated shiting streets - it was filthy. Another interesting (and depressing) point is that, last year, Nepalese births were as high as all other immigrant communities combined. Of course this doesn't even take into account the africans which are legally portuguese, and there are millions of them at this point. We're in big shit, is what I'm saying.

Speaking of those, see this 'amazing' coverage of one of the many shithole (I mean vibrant) ghettos on the outskirts of Lisbon, from Vice no less. It's in Portuguese, but the pictures are enough to give you a hint as to what's going on.

I need to move to countryside yesterday.

Messages In This Thread