rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (03-26-2019 12:37 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2019 12:27 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2019 07:33 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Mexican places in Tokyo beat the shit out of the ones in California, even the "amazing spots that only locals know about!". It's weird, but true.

Turns out it's not THAT hard to cook a damn taco.

Culture matters. Japanese have an obsession with taking something and making it better until they perfect it. Sushi masters learn how to cook rice for like 10 years before they even get to the fish. I got a long lecture from my girl here because I recycled a plastic bottle into the wrong container. At first I thought "who gives a shit?" But then as I'm learning more and more about this country, I'm thinking, "the reason why stuff here is amazing is because people give a shit". They understand that it starts with an unrecycled bottle and ends with a broken-down public transportation system. Everybody contributes and everybody seems to get it. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

Just don't look too closely into those trash cans or you'll realize that the "recycled PET bottles" actually go into the same garbage bag as the rest of the stuff.

[Image: rNDQtBz.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread