rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (03-24-2019 01:07 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Doing a little tour of Eastern Europe. I forgot how great it feels to be in a white country again. No one to worry about at night, no beggars, no touts, no harassing street prostitutes, no youth gangs, no muggers, no threatening idiots on the subway.

I'm visiting Tokyo and arriving at the same conclusion. My first week here and I'm thinking "Huh. So this is what a healthy society looks like". Yea, I know the Japs have their little idiosyncrasies here and there but on the whole - Goddamn! First-rate service, streets are so clean you could lick ice cream off the pavement, everybody dresses well, thin and feminine women etc. etc. No Jamals, Laquishas, or Joses getting all up in my face because I asked them for directions to the 7 train [Image: lol.gif] It's so refreshing to be immersed in a unified culture, where everyone speaks the same damn language and shares the same customs. I'm just walking around the city all day with my mouth open at how advanced these people are. They make us look like savages.

Messages In This Thread