rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (02-23-2019 04:22 PM)Uprising Wrote:  

Communism never died, it just changed political spheres.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/swedis...-are-lazy/

Quote:Quote:

A 70-year-old man who recently was prosecuted for writing that Somalis are lazy and don’t work, has now been convicted of the crime in Sweden.

The man, who lives in western Sweden, wrote in connection with a Facebook post that linked to an SVT article, which stated that only one out of five Somalis have a job, that “no Somali can work they are the laziest people in this world”.
The verdict came last week. The man was convicted of hate speech by a unanimous District Court, and ordered to pay 60 daily fines of SEK 120, totaling SEK 7200 (700 euro’s).

And where will that 700 Euro's go to? Ironically, probably to a Somalian on welfare. Great.

Of course, this is coming from the country where they spout garbage like this:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/sweden...to-nazism/

Quote:Quote:

In a tweet, Annika Strandhall, the Swedish minister for social affairs, said that Hungary’s “alarming” policies were“reeking with the 1930’s”. She suggested the Hungarian prime minister, who seeks to promote the birth of “more true Hungarian” babies was a “right-wing populist trying to obscure the consequences of those policies to the independence women have earned”.

Ever since 2015, I have felt sorrow for the Europeans with the migrant invasion. Now, I think I've turned a point, where apathy has set in.

Fuck em. Annika Strandhall, and others like her, deserve what they get. Let them live in the globohomo cosmopolitans of the world. Let their genes die out to the dominant ones if they want to pretend that Hungarians or Swedes, as distinct ethnic groups, don't exist. Let their culture die out to the dominant one. I have no sympathy for these people anymore.

If the Swedes want to live in Africa and The Middle East 2.0, let them have it. I hate to be so black pilled on this shit recently, but it bears repeating - You cannot save that in which does not want to be saved.

Fortunately many European countries are waking up. Hungary is totally red pilled it seems, but also Austria, Denmark and quite a few other nations are increasingly conservative/anti-immigration. Italy is coming around that way also, and with the yellow vests we might eventually see some changes in France. (Forget the EU, it`s already dead. It will die a slow gradual death though.)

I think that Europe has the huge advantage of individual "cells" in the form of nation states, that are much deeper rooted than what you see in the United States. So if a few nations like Sweden go crazy, others will survive and prosper. (I think the Swedes will come around eventually though, and when they do you will see an overreaction in the extreme nationalist direction.)

Listen to the current Danish prime minister talk about immigration, an realize that Demark is in fact going through with real changes, unlike what you see in the US at the moment.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread