rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Not all will die out. Many of the globalists are White and the race is highly popular among humans for aesthetics - however it's a sad reality that we are under siege by the globalists, by Jewish hatred and many of the tribes which are being enraged against it. And now so many buy into this self-hatred embracing a suicidal mindset.

This will have to run it's course - it will likely result in the total destruction of all White-dominated Western states. The black pill is realizing that the odds are tremendously against us and this positive thinking mainly is based on lack of awareness how deep the power structure is enmeshed in our world. When I see those positive upbeat Identitarians like Martin Sellner or his girl Brittany I simply know that they have not been poring over the Reece Commission on Foundations or Carroll Quigley's books. That is why they are so hopeful while the other side is at it with infinite money, centuries of work and foundations, corporations and planners which are doing what they are doing but with funding and 24/7 employing the sharpest minds while their only trouble is to not spook the herd too much.

The only change will come in total collapse that will come due to the Muslim-African immigrants being way too unruly too early or it will come via an Alien invasion. I am personally hoping for the latter.

Messages In This Thread