rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

The system encompasses everything - not only mass media. It's everywhere - Hollywood, TV-series, tiny TV production movies, books (authors get paid to put in gay, multicultural propaganda in it - or they don't even get book-deals if they don't put it in), art, all academia. It's a full-spectrum control beyond anything that the Romans had.

[/quote]

I don't doubt that this is true, but would you have any links or articles that document this? As no doubt the moment myself or any other RVF person states this point to any left leaning person, there'll be immediate pushback with the usual "Citation please!" or "Where are your sources?"
[/quote]

I heard it initially from Alan Watt - cuttingthroughthematrix. Some authors came out publicly saying that they were requested to add gay and multicult- talking points. The same went for singers who were told by the label to add some agenda points or there would be no label contract.

Usually entertainment is tightly controlled and those that speak out like that openly - they either don't get anywhere or they get sidelined even if they are big.

Vox Day also mentions a few of those issues as he has a rather big independent publishing house. As I am into SF I noticed that all the major-league pushed authors either in SF or fantasy have immense globohomo-points like feminism, gay propaganda or transgender crap. I read some books that were massively promoted by new authors and it struck me as odd even before I became aware of the globohomos. There are literally none of the old guard like Silverberg, Lem, Feist etc. - those men created compelling fiction without any adherence to some propaganda points. They did not have to in fact. But the system got tighter in recent times and they don't like to miss any opportunity to shape your mind.

Messages In This Thread