rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (02-19-2019 10:40 PM)Uprising Wrote:  

Historians will surely look to the Europeans in the 21st century and look at us as an anomaly of time, as the only people throughout all of history who willingly embraced becoming minorities in our own ancestral homelands.

This is what continues to blow my mind. I studied ancient Roman history for years, and there is a lot to learn from - some parallels with the modern world, to be sure, and some pretty gnarly migrations and invasions. But you are correct. Never before did a people - much less several related peoples, embrace and welcome their own demise through bringing in other groups to replace them.

So what has changed to allow something so new and bizarre to happen in world history? I put it down to the power of mass media. This is the new factor. Since Edward Bernays, the elites have scientifically studied how to program and indoctrinate entire populations to get the desired results. And perhaps to those elites' own surprise, there are no limits, no point where pushback becomes inevitable. People will die, will allow their children to be raped or have their genitals cut off, will pay for packs of marauders to live next to them and have offspring who displace them. They'll go along with all of this if the messaging is right and the social pressure is put in place. And with modern technology, it's no harder to do this to a nation of 100 million people, or to multiple large nations, than it is to achieve it with a small target.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread