rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (02-18-2019 10:09 PM)Uprising Wrote:  

Thinking about the situation in Europe, it's sad. The majority of the population seem to have no qualms about becoming minorities in their own ancestral homelands. Asia will still be Asian, Sub-Sahara Africa will still be African, and yet Europe will become anything but European if trends continue.

The globalist agenda doesn't plan on sparing any countries. Much of Africa and SEA are in the process of becoming Chinese satellite states. Even Japan the model country of the alt-right, is seeing an influx of foreigners of (Eastern Europeans, South Asians SEA's etc.) filling out their lower tier service jobs. I had some Russian chick serving me at one of the Lawson's when I was there in 2017. Places like Japan and South Korea are mostly holding out due to the old guard, and fact that their governments actually give a fuck about its people but who knows how long that will last.

Messages In This Thread