rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (02-11-2019 04:46 AM)amity Wrote:  

Exactly, the only way this can be effective in Western Europe is if it only applies to natives of the country, with both parents having to be native. No exceptions.
It would have to be strictly adhered to or outsiders would ruthlessly exploit it to the detriment of native Europeans.
Sadly I don't think any Western European government would have the balls to introduce such a scheme and none of them want it anyway as open borders suits them just fine.

The problem is that even people who share our ideas are weak when it comes to making kids. I have three of them and I always get comments even from people on our side
"you re too young to have kids"
"why do you have so many , it s surprising"
"you will struggle financially '

I would even say that in general we do less kids as we try to care about them and we are worried for our future.... we have to do it and not the government.
but the maths don't lie
if all solid RVF members had 4 kids , and leftists only 2 , we would probably be more numerous than them in one generation

Messages In This Thread