rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (01-27-2019 05:53 PM)911 Wrote:  

If that were your child, would you leave it to the wolves?!?

Yes, otherwise I would not have said it.

For some reason I know many parents of handicapped children, and nobody has the shoulders for this.
Some did it anyway out of a sense of duty, and it left them utterly and totally broken.

You know how when you push your child forward, nurture him properly and see him (or her btw) turn into a great human being it will bring happiness even into your darkest days ?
Well picture that in reverse and you have an idea what these people go through every day.
No matter what they do their child will always stay like this.
It's never gonna change, nobody deserves that and nobody (including the child) should have to go through this.

The forest it is.

PS I only know cases of heavy handicaps, for instance anoxia/hypoxia, where the brain is basically dead but the body lives on, so what you have is basically a day-old baby in an adult body - can't speak, can't eat, can't go to the toilets, can't walk, nothing. Lives your average lifespan though.
Can't speak for light handicaps (don't know anybody with that), so it might be different of course.

In any case I certainly do not believe that "everyone's life is sacred", this is something for women (everyone must survive !) and certainly one cause (among many) of the degeneracy of the world.
I see it often in germany, those women taking their down syndrome kids out for a walk, trying to shame you if you look too long or the wrong way "what's wrong with you, he's just as normal as you are, all life is sacred, we are all equal blablabla".

Bitch no, you were too egoistical and wanted a kid in your 40s, then you didn't have the balls to abort him when you learnt he would be like this, and now you are hamstering it out on us trying to pass off as a strong woman who can handle this, well no you can't and he certainly can't either, so fuck you and everything you represent.

Messages In This Thread