rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

< You will not listen and will not stop cucking for Islam - pure bullshit. That cult belongs exterminated and banned eternally.

As for the civilizing force of Christianity - ay - I agree with the early part and also their de-tribalization of Europe. Later on they actually hindered science by torturing scientists, prohibiting for example various medical scientific procedures - however that came only later and not in the 7th century but centuries later when their power became too great and enmeshed with the worldly power having armies and burning "witches" and heretics on the stake.

As for E Michael Jones - he also has this rosy view of Islam identical to David Duke. Those guys likely saw the 1970s Islam they experienced and claim with a straight face that Islam is logos - what a joke. But hey - they may get some financing from the Islamic donors and it's hard on their side so I get that.

And no reason to put me together with Zionist crap - I can discern truth for myself - thank you very much. It's mostly Muslims who are doing the raping and killing in Europe and filling the prisons - all the Zionists did was not force them to do it - they just filled Europe with the inbred morons of a psychopath's religion.

Messages In This Thread