rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Maybe. Maybe not.

I think the guy that egged Macron at point blank range would have an opinion on one man's ability to alter the course of a nation. If he'd been holding a polymer single shot .45 instead of an egg then we'd all be having a rather different conversation now.

From this point on the leaderless revolution is the means forward. Like the egg man and the yellow vests. Accept no leaders, keep company so close you live in each other's pockets, choose your own level of sacrifice and kill the leviathan with a death of a thousand cuts. What the Muj have demonstrated aptly is that the more technology the regime employs the more their old-school talents deteriorate and they are reduced to bombing entire funeral convoys to kill one target maybe, which in turn creates more soldiers than it kills.

I also think the automated killbot stuff is not a given. Nothing with a wireless signal is safe from hacking and the elites are not going use autonomous robots to oppress the demographics with the most skilled and creative hackers. Egg man wouldn't even need to get close to Macron by that stage. Macron's robohomopegomatic5000 would do the egging for him.

God forbid you add highly funded foreign national groups of hackers into the mix, no I don't think the likes of Merkel are interested in putting armed robots on the street any time soon.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread