rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (01-26-2019 03:54 PM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2019 02:33 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

When social media unpersons everyone on the Right then downvotes are going to be expressed with bullets.

You say that but it’s not accurate is it? There will be no uprisings, Europe is too far gone, this isn’t rural Australia. They’ll just bend over and take it.

I think Lenny meant the 'state' would be firing the bullets as an expression of displeasure, as opposed to having your post down-voted. At least that's how I read it.

But still, you are right, there will no uprising.

To have an uprising there needs to be a shock reaction to a shock event. There are no shock events. We've been on gas mark 1 for so long that we are just all wet and addled now. We could still rise up if we wanted to, but maybe tomorrow, there's a cake in the fridge I need to use up and my netflix sub runs out in a week's time so best make the most of it eh.

It's always someone else revolting. Until you get caught up in it and find you are the one they are revolting against, and the one getting their head chopped off, or at odds with that, at best you get dragged in to it to chop off a few heads from the other team along the way. The latter is what's called being on the right side of history. The former, tough titties.

Some of us have wanted to join an army to fight this shit for a while. But there is no army to join. There is no fight to be had. I coined the phrase 'the invisible war' about a decade ago. I even wrote a song about it. Awww... that did a lot of good too didn't it?

(Jah, Ve surrender! Just stop it with ze singing ok, yah?)

It's easy to point the finger at each other and to even find it hard to look at our own reflections in the mirror sometimes. But just as the soldiers in WW1 and WWII were fools in a way to go to war, as we see it now with hindsight, so those in the future will judge us as being fools for not going to war!

But where's the fight? This invisible war has been conducted in such a low level sub-conscious way, that by the time some of us have worked out what is going on, it's too late. Most people still haven't got a clue, anyway.

And no black pills here. Spare me. No black, no blue, no red, no purple. Total clarity in my mind as to how we got here and where we are headed. Some call it reality.

Back when this shit was just starting to kick off in the current year, redpillage took a bit of a forum beating for being so 'blackpill', but he could see the writing on the wall. He's not been proved wrong. Now those that called him out know better, perhaps they have seen sense too?

It's called situational awareness. You need it to survive. Just as you need theory of mind to understand how other people think, it doesn't necessarily follow that you agree with them.

Anyway, what is needed is not a revolution. No need for cattle trucks and rounding 'em up and shipping 'em back. Not that anyone serious ever called for that anyway that I recall, around here at least. No, it's a drastic change in attitude. A need to get the fuck off the couch, put the ice cream tub down, and start giving a shit not just about your fellow man, but your own self too.

Many people are (have) squandered their lives in mediocrity. That's a sin, either in religious terms or not.

The more I go out of the house, the more I try to interact with those around me, the more I see we are all fucked. There's nothing left worth saving. My greatest regret is to be a caring person who gives a shit about others. I feel a bit silly and a bit of a mug really. If I had my time again...

I really wish this world was different. That people were different. I'd love to travel to the deserts and ride my motorbike over the sand dunes. Sip tea and eat delicious food with my brothers in this time here, my time and their time on this island Earth. I love my fellow man. But my fellow man doesn't give a flying fuck about me. To a large degree.

I've had the romance knocked out of me, both when it comes to men and women. People in general really. I go out the house, I look around, I wonder which one of us is the ghost.

My greatest fight now is a personal one. A battle against depression that is getting increasingly hard to shift. It's hard to NOT face reality for me. I know no other way. But it takes its toll on the psyche. Honestly, if I wasn't such a coward, I would run. But I have to stick it out and fight it on my personal battleground.

Ski pro, if you have your health, you can do anything. Get your head screwed on straight (I'm not saying it's not). Get fit, learn how to fight, value your body, see it as the holiest of all temples. But never get in to any fights over petty shit. Choose your battles well. Look out for yourself first and foremost. Family and friends after that. If you don't belong to a tribe, try to form one - locally obviously is best. Love but be selfish. Choose carefully who you love. Never be above having the contempt for your fellow man that they so rightly deserve. Because know it or not, they have it for you.

And don't feel guilty about shit. It isn't up to you to solve this mess we're in. Not now anyway. There's a time for fighting. You will know when that time comes.

I understand how people say we just 'bent over and took it' here in the UK. It's a valid criticism. But there's a bit more to it than that and to ignore how we got in to this mess is to ignore potential ways of getting out of it. i.e. not giving a fuck what other people think even if it means losing 'friends' - a lot of why we are in this mess now is that people care what others think of them - they have been brainwashed to think like that.

I'm offering advice. You didn't ask for it. You probably don't need it. Apologies if it's misplaced.

There are good people out there, but they are in shockingly small supply. Indifferent, mediocre people to me are part of the problem and a major reason why we are in this mess. And I perceive that type to be in the majority. Those are the ones who just bent over and took it and even asked for more! But others among us, whilst not warriors in any way shape or form, would have still liked to take the fight to those who would enslave us.

Truth is we've been fighting the truly malevolent forces of indifference and apathy for far too long.

People will not stand united, so they will fall divided.

It's an age old wisdom that is seen as somewhat trite now. But that doesn't mean it's not true. There is no great hidden meaning or spiritual message anywhere, just love your fellow man and do unto him as you would have him do unto you. But as I mentioned, quite a few of the human race are not on the same page when it comes to these deeper philosophical concerns. I just call it common sense really. Others might think it's got something to do with religion. And it might. Which doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong. Whether you sip from the atheist chalice or not shouldn't detract from plain old common sense.

Have respect for yourself and other people, and act accordingly.

No need for Nietzsche and no place for Plato to complicate matters here. The game of life is not a game.

Anyway, it's a new game that we'll all be playing soon. Just like that old game we used to play. The one that people said no one was going to play anymore. But they will.

Man must learn to love and cherish, or he will falter and perish.

Sometimes the poems write themselves...

Wisdom is all around us. But only the wise can see it.

Unfortunately, you can be evil and wise at the same time. While others can be of good morals and decency, whilst still being foppish and foolish.

And that sums up more than anything why we find ourselves in the mess we are in now, collectively.

Bending over and taking it was part of the problem for sure. But being lazy and selfish and myopic has certainly played its part as well.

Ah well.

I'll just profit from the decline.

I'm going to get a load of T-shirts made up with

I TOLD YOU SO!

on the front of them. And

BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN!

on the back.

I'm going to enjoy the decline, and profit from the decline in one fell swoop!

Top that motherfuckers!

Messages In This Thread