rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-13-2017 03:28 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Exactly, something about their faces simply tells you "look I have come here to reap benefits of your land and in process make you my slave". One of the instances where you can really judge the book by its cover.
Regarding "low life criminal scum", you can notice same thing with gypsies here in Balkan. If they are not educated or work proper jobs, you can see it in their look. Pure hatred towards you and at the same time being glad that my government gives them welfare and what they will give in return is that they will steal copper. Actually sometimes they have so much "courage" that they decide to steal copper from electrical substations. Guess how that turns out in the end lol.

Come on, YOU were the one who put up that 'free copper this way' sign, weren't you? ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread