rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

I wasn't sure whether to put this here. Or in the "soccer" thread.
On Tuesday I was watching the Sky Sports TV "Transfer Centre".
It focussed on the most successful 4 English clubs of the past few years - Manc U, Manc C, Arse and Chelsea. It was on who they were all linked with signing ie the supposed "big new stars" of world football.

Anyway of 15 players, TWELVE were black and just 3 were non black. (Maybe 3.5 if one player could be termed half white). Now this isn't a racism issue. Many of my favourite players are black. And I have friends and family who are black and good people. We don't actually have that many black people in Britain IF stats can be believed. Apparently 3% of Britain, and the some are "half black" ontop.
These 12 players linked tended to be from European countries eg Holland, France, Italy etc.

My main question here is, "why is this happening"? The best players in the World - Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez etc are white. But there are many black players in the next level down, most notably probably Neymar.

I wonder what the cause is. Is sports science more helpful to blacks than whites currently? (Different genetic types respond to different training). Is it that the training academies favour blacks over whites. (Lots of young British players are black, far above their percentage of the population). Are we seeing players from outside the developed nations because our training systems suppress talent?

Or is there another explanation? Is football being used as a political tool? To promote mass migration more "favourably"? There was a leaked MI5 security services report which staggeringly suggested using the British Premier League to promote mass immigration of Syrians. We regularly have homo and tranny "rights" promotion at our stadia too.

If we're going into "conspiracy" territory, you could even give certain groups performance enhancing drugs, without their knowledge and give them different treatment when it comes to testing. (As an aside I know of certain footballers who were well known cokeheads but never got caught). Its widely suggested Obama helped the "Williams brothers" in their open steroid abuse (as the hack on WADA revealed) or rather "therapeutic exemption", as part of his "black role models" campaigning. Just as Bush helped his mate Lance Armstrong.

So it comes back to the question, why are indigeneous Europeans so underrepresented, even tho millions strive to become footballers? And is there a wider agenda? If so, what?

Messages In This Thread