rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:37 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

What is the reason for Europe accepting migrants in such large numbers and from poverty/war stricken countries?

It seems absurd.

After a lot of thinking I believe it is the way to kill nationalism and identity. The result of this would make it far easier to form unions such as the EU which they probably knew was failing 10+ years ago. It would also make it easier for unions to come together for a one world style government.

Does anybody have some other ideas? What could the next steps be? How long until they find a way to unionize South America? I imagine it's only 10-15 years away.

I appreciate your curiosity and realize that you're new here, so I'll be gentle. There are over 600 pages of answers in this thread so instead of us spending time explaining it all to you again you may want to catch up a little first [Image: idea.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread