rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-03-2017 12:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

^ After hundreds of years of Islamic breeding, typical Muslim behavior is practically ingrained into them. It probably is not possible to save them, which would support Zel's hypothesis that the globalists just want to trigger a big enough war to wipe them off the planet. Far too many of them are dysfunctional and this problem cannot be solved in a single generation. It would probably take at least 5 generations before all of the bad Muslim instincts can be eradicated from most of the population.

Heartiste made the claim that it's genetics which dictated popular religion just as it dictated culture, and that Islam is simply an expression of the median of Arab genetics while Christianity is simply an expression of the median of European genetics. Even now the fedora kings and churchianity cucks sing the same hymn on refugees, even if the former wouldn't be caught dead in the presence of the latter.

I don't know if I agree fully. It chafes at my willingness to believe that if you clicked your fingers and banished islam that it wouldn't rise once more in the middle east under a different name with a different set of auspices, but who knows...

We go on about Christianity at some length but it's hard to imagine the point at which Jesus would go from tipping over the tables of the moneychangers to picking up an FNFAL and flipping the switch to party mode. I suspect we will have to dig deeper into our genetic history than our Christian roots. They will always be the better side of us but sometimes you need the black dog, not the white one.

As for the marches, they are absolutely necessary, both to drag the political needle of "center" back from it's current position at "left of center" to something more reasonable, and also to make young men realise that they're not alone in their fear and their anger for the future and the lands they've been robbed of. We've thoroughly wasted an entire bloody decade on pissweak fears about ending up on government watchlists and staining the precious moderate reputations of the cuckwits running the right.

In Europe and the colonies at least it has been all for nothing. Young men growing old waiting for the battle of ideas to yield victories when all it earned us is an extremely staggered start on the real world field of battle who's relevance was always inevitable.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread