rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-03-2017 05:00 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2017 03:04 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Generation Identaire is the way to do European nationalism. They're cool, edgy and intellectual and do non-violent happenings.

Cool and edgy, uhuuuh...

[Image: s-f00bc0c9f1b01b7366631115006e6f983d91e44c.jpg]

Let's get real here, guys. I am all for Generation Identitaire and they have their heart in the right place. But we won't win this fight without a good number of these guys:

[Image: U4231111.jpg]

You may disagree or you may dislike the notion of a civil war like scenario. But on the ground in the real world a few years down the line a group of those guys may wind up saving your ass or that of your family one day.

Yeah cool and edgy and hipster [Image: biggrin.gif] Nah, you should watch the slanderous doc that French tv put out about Le Pen before the election. They show some about GI there.

I'm all for those paramilitary groups but they're completely impossible in most of Western Europe. It would be an instant shutdown by police and you'd have your life destroyed by antifa. The only paramilitary resistance in North Western Europe is in the national guard.

I can't see Germans or Scandos getting involved in anything other than joining hot spots in a civil war. It's going to break out in France first is still my guess and then you'd see people travelling there like in the Spanish civil war.

Messages In This Thread